- July 7, 2015
- Posted by: STEP Consulting
- Category: Newsletter, Uncategorized
I just received the feedback results from my presentation on Coaching for Talent Development and Employee Engagement from the recent ISPI Conference in San Antonio. While I’m glad that folks think I’m engaging and funny, it does my heart good when the comments speak to a “simple, elegant approach to coaching” and see the coaching skills as “practical – that apply across all domains and organizations.”
In response to the question, “Should this session be given the rare honor of being an ENCORE SESSION next year,” a full 89% said yes (with no one saying no). While the aforementioned “being funny” may have garnered the presentation a few percentage points (the session was right after lunch, after all), I am more inclined to believe that the content of the presentation carried the day. And the content was Entelechy’s Coaching Model.
Think about it. How often are YOU transformed in a 75-minute presentation?
If you’d like more information on Entelechy’s Coaching Model or how the model underpins Entelechy’s Unleash Your Leadership Potential management/leadership development program, visit our website at www.unleashyourleadership.com or contact us at email@example.com.
Here are some selected participant comments:
- Coaching is interactive and builds stronger relationships.
- Coaching is quick, required little to no prep and is only a few questions.
- Different coaching guidelines that work!
- Easy replicable model for coaching.
- Listen; lead to the solution; don’t hand it to them.
- Simple, elegant approach to coaching.
- The coaching model and instructor was engaging.
- Valuable content (very amazing too)
- Very engaging! Great use of ID. Well-designed for application.
- Very good content, data based evidence – very useful immediately.
- Practical skills that apply across all domains and organizations. Very good slide design and interactive format.
- LOVE the handout – not just a reprint of slides but truly a valuable Participant guide and resources. Super specific coaching to the group/excellent simulation!
- Best session!
If you would like a copy of Terry’s handout, please send him an email with your request at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Read more valuable leadership and management-related articles in this month’s Unleash Your Leadership Potential newsletter…