The Core Track – like all components of the ULP program – is flexible and can be easily adapted to your needs. The fundamental components and structure—such as the multi-workshop and executive reinforcement—have been time-tested and proven to be enormously beneficial. They include:
- Online 360° leadership survey or Self-Assessment provides critical feedback and perspective.
- Web-based training provides a foundation of the program and key concepts.
- A directed program of self-study ensures everyone come full prepared and engaged.
This engaging 2½-day workshop utilizes discussion, video, examples, role-playing, experiential exercises and hands-on applications. Its structure and flow encourage participation and accountability while building leadership skills and confidence. Areas covered include:
- The essentials of effective leadership
- Situational performance management
- Communicating and connecting with employees
- Powerful feedback
- Leading difficult conversations
- Listening skills
Workshop One is followed by a 45-60-day interim period where participants apply what they’ve learned and maintain accountability through journaling, team and management activities and focused application of key coaching and leadership skills.
This one-day class is just as involved and fast-paced as Workshop One, but focuses on more advanced management and leadership skills. In an extremely impactful activity, participants present their leadership journeys since Workshop One using their Management Action Plans, sharing insights and challenges while also receiving feedback. They learn new, refined leadership practices in connecting with and motivating employees. And they commit to individual development plans for honing ULP skills and techniques moving forward.
Contact us today to learn more.