- July 7, 2015
- Posted by: STEP Consulting
- Category: Newsletter, Uncategorized
While we’ve been doing leadership and management development for the past 23 years, I’m continually amazed at the new and innovative things our clients do with their version of the program. Here are a few of the more intriguing:
- Having all leaders – including senior directors – go through the core program. While the Executive Reinforcement option is certainly NOT “ULP-Lite”, one client said, “Nope. The senior leaders need the full core as much as – or maybe more than – other leaders.” And, it seems, the senior leaders agree!
- Turning Workshop Two (the one-day workshop that follows the 45-60 day interim period after Workshop One) into a virtual instructor-led training (vILT). While there is no substitute for meeting face-to-face when sharing their leadership journeys, a vILT is a much-preferred option over not having Workshop Two at all.
- Building in a series of post-training meetings using NovoEd as a social learning platform. We are finding that NovoEd – over other similar learning platforms – offers flexibility and structure that makes for a practical reinforcement tool. (We’ve also had great success in using NovoEd as the primary learning delivery platform as well!)
Unleash Your Leadership Potential (ULP) works because Entelechy allows – actually encourages – you to modigy the program to make it work for you. We work with you to help you create a program that fits your organizational needs. Of course, having helped hundreds of companies bring ULP into their organizations, we have the experience to suggest what will work and what might not; and we have expertise to guide you as you make ULP your foundational management and leadership development program.
Read more valuable leadership and management-related articles in this month’s Unleash Your Leadership Potential newsletter…